Atelier Nord is a private, independent foundation. Daily operations are run by an Artistic Director, an Office Manager and a part time technical assistant. For projects, external producers are engaged as required. Atelier Nord’s board members are:
- Susanne Østby Sæther, chair of the board (curator, post.doc. research fellow), member since 2009
- Jeremy Welsh, (artist and professor), member since 2016
- Lars Mørch Finborud, (forfatter og kurator), i styret fra 2017
- Charlotte Thiis-Evensen, (visual artist, journalist), member since 2010
- Mattias Härenstam, varamedlem (visual artist), member since 2013
Atelier Nord receives operational Funding from Arts Council Norway. For projects, funding is applied for from additional sources. Sources include: Arts Council Norway project funds | The City of Oslo | The Freedom of Expression Foundation | Public Art Norway | The Norwegian Film Institute | Goethe-Institute | The Nordic Culture Fund | The Nowegian Association for Arts and Crafts | The Norwegian Directoratet of Immigration Atelier Nord is a member of Production Network for Electronic Art, Norway (PNEK) and also teams up with other partners on several projects. Examples of current and recent partners: Ultima – Oslo Contemporary Music Festival | The National Theatre | Oslo National Academy of the Arts | Bergen National Academy of the Arts | PNEK (Production Network for Electronic Art) and PNEK’s nodes | Gallery 3,14 | SOFT gallery | Oslo Public Library (Deichmanske bibliotek) | Oslotrikken_Oslo Tramway | Kunstnernes Hus and more.